talkdesk has some interesting call center customer service statistics, and the news isn’t all that good….. For example:
“1. 78% of consumers have bailed on a transaction or not made an intended purchase because of a poor service experience (American Express)
There’s been plenty of talk in the industry for years that the quality of a product is second to the service provided by a company. That is, you can have the best offering in the market — and perhaps at the lowest price point — but if you have subpar customer service, your target market will still flock to your competitors.”
See the rest here:
If you are considering purchasing call center workforce management software as part of your planning for the new year, then now is the time to purchase our AgentTime™ scheduler.
Below is a list of our standard prices, and a discount price at 35% off. This is a great way to get a head start on cost savings for your company while adding efficiency to your call center organization.
This pricing is good for purchases completed prior to Friday January 27, 2017. After that, our pricing will return to the normal retail prices.
|Size of Agent Group||Normal Retail Price||Your Discount Price|
|AgentTime with Call Center Designer and SimACD for up to 50 agents||$2800.00||$1820.00|
|AgentTime with Call Center Designer and SimACD for up to 100 agents||$3800.00||$2470.00|
|AgentTime with Call Center Designer and SimACD for greater than 100 agents||$6800.00||$4420.00|
Please contact us to schedule your free online demo of Agent Time, or to receive any additional information on our affordable workforce management software solutions.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
ContactBabel has publshed the 4th edition of the their US Contact Centers 2016-2020
The State of the Industry & Technology Penetration. See: http://contactbabel.com/pdfs/oct%2016/US-SOITP-2016-Marketing-v2.pdf
Some key findings:
- There are 41,500 contact centers in the US, with over 3.5 million agent positions.
- Large contact centers (with over 250 agent positions) employ around 45% of all contact center staff, despite only accounting for less than 7% of physical contact center sites.
- 20% of businesses using a workforce management system are looking to replace it.
- Around 4% of the US’s employed population work in contact centers.
- The mean average contact center size is 85 agent positions.
- There were over 230 billion minutes of inbound calling in 2016.
- On average, 12.5% of inbound interactions to contact centers are via email.
- Outbound calling activity has declined considerably to 18%, although more service focused outbound calls are replacing past sales call volumes.